About Me
Name: dee
Home: Bandung 1/2 Jakarta, Jawa Barat, Indonesia
About Me: Simple.. Easy going.. but a li'll bit moody sometimes
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Name :
Web URL :
Message :

Links
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Thursday, March 09, 2006  
 
 
Dreaming of you
My eyes follow you with every step you take
My Heart beats faster with every movement you make
My breath becomes faster as you turn and look at me
Your eyes look deep in mine
I wander what they see?..

You wait for me as I walk towards you
My eyes not daring to met yours
I pick up your.. after shave as I near
My heart screams love
My body is ablaze
I lift may gaze and meet your eyes
I see a flicker of excitment cross your face
As you turn and match my face

As acouple we walk along
The waves crashing silently along side us
The breeze blowing us together
And in my dreams we slip away in to a sweet sunset
posted by dee @ 10:46 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home