About Me
Name: dee
Home: Bandung 1/2 Jakarta, Jawa Barat, Indonesia
About Me: Simple.. Easy going.. but a li'll bit moody sometimes
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Name :
Web URL :
Message :

Links
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER

 

 

 
  Thursday, March 09, 2006  
 
 
The Moon and I
I'm falling in love with the moon in the sky
But I konw I wont be able to reach it
I want to touch the light
But the light is only to be seen
I want to hug and kiss its rounded shape
But it remains an enternal wish
For the moon can't come down to earth
And I can't Fly there
But I still can do something
When the full moon decorates the sky
I swim in the lake at night
To touch it's silvery reflection
The moon and I are dancing in the water
That's enough for me
posted by dee @ 4:17 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home